Launched in 2005 as a biennial event, LightShow West has grown to become the area’s largest and foremost destination for architects, designers and other lighting professionals to keep current on the latest lighting trends through free* seminars and face-to-face access to 200+ leading international lighting manufacturers.LightShow West features:
- Can’t-miss panel discussions and seminars by industry experts.
- Conference track dedicated to Title 24 issues.
- Learning units with each seminar – AIA, IDCEC, NCQLP, USGBC and more.
- Topical roundtables to facilitate discussions of key topics with peers.
- Hands-on product demonstrations.
- Peer-to-peer networking.
- Information that can be applied immediately to projects, product selection and making the right lighting decisions.