- Dimming profile that warms as it dims, launching at 3050K at full intensity to 1800K at 1%
- On board thermal and optical feedback for color consistency of 2 Step MacAdam ellipse over 50,000 hour life
This product will be discontinued as of February 1, 2018. Please see SS4DSWD as a replacement product.
LED downlights are designed for use in low to medium application heights. Dynamic Warm Dimming technology delivers a dimming profile that warms as it dims offering a tunable range of 3050K at 100% to 1800K at 1%. Allow users the ability to transform any space and replicate the warm glow aesthetics compared to other traditions light sources. Available in 4” and 6” apertures.
- 1800K to 3050K programmable tuning at 90 CRI
- 2 Step MacAdam (2 SDCM) binning within nominal CCTs
- Options to adjust both hue and saturation for greater light control
- 50,000 hours average rated life at 70% output
- On board thermal turndown
- Integrated driver electronics
- Thermal protection guard protects the LED module from overheating
- Power factor >.9, 50/60Hz
- 24VDC Constant voltage power supply
- Compatible with 0-10V wired controls
Specification grade reflector with 1.2mm thickness. Reflector available in clear specular or haze. Architectural, discrete polished self flange standard. Optional painted white flange is available.
- ETL listed to US and Canadian standards for damp locations
- 10 Year LED Limited Warranty