- High delivered lumens maintained in ceiling from 1/2” to 2 1/4” using patent pending design
- Future proof luminaire with easy module install via twist-to-lock mounting and driver access through raised junction box
- 12W, 25W, 35W, 46W, and 63W
- 82 CRI & 2700K, 3000K, 3500K, 4000K
- 92 CRI available in 2700K & 3000K
- 3 Step MacAdam (3 SDCM)
- 50,000 hour average rated life at 70% output
- Power factor >.9, 50/60Hz
- This product complies with IEEE C62.41 for surge endurance up to 2.5KV. Additional surge protection recommended. Damage from power surge is not covered by warranty.
- 14° Spot, 20° Spot, 30° Narrow Flood, 40° Flood and 50° Wide Flood
- Optics are field customizable
Specification grade reflector with 1.5mm thickness. Reflector available in downlight or lensed downlight. Architectural, discrete polished self flange standard. Optional painted white flange is available. Meets RP-1 requirements with controlled light distribution at a 55° cut off.
The luminaire is type Non-IC. Insulation must be kept at a minimum of 3” away from fixture. Accommodates ceiling thickness from 1/2" to 2 1/4". Universal mounting brackets included. Compatible with C-channel, flat bar, wood joist bar hanger and EMT. Bar hangers must be ordered separately. C-channel is recommended for T-bar ceilings.
Remote test switch included. External battery operates LED load of up to 7W or 20W at a minimum of 90 minutes.
- ETL Listed to US and Canadian standards for damp locations (wet location when used with IRD402)
- 10-Year Intense LED Limited Warranty
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified (ISD400 only)