- Dynamic warm dimming warms from 3000K to 1600K, similar to traditional halogen sources
- Dimmable from 100% - 0.5% at a constant CCT
- On board thermal and optical feedback for color consitentcy of 3 Step MacAdam ellipse throughout operating range
- High delivered lumens maintained in ceiling from 1/2” to 2 1/4” using patent pending design
- Future proof luminaire with easy module install via twist-to-lock mounting and driver access through raised junction box
- 1600K to 3000K programmable tuning at 90 CRI at 3000K (85 average throughout CCT range)
- 3 Step MacAdam (3 SDCM) binning within nominal CCTs
- 50,000 hours average rated life at 70% output
- On board thermal turndown
- Integrated driver tunes to dimmers across multiple luminaires
- Power factor >.9, 50/60Hz
- This product complies with IEEE C62.41 for surge endurance up to 2.5KV. Additional surge protection recommended. Damage from power surge is not covered by warranty.
- Narrow Flood, Flood and Wide Flood
- Optics are field customizable
Specification grade reflector with 1.5mm thickness. Reflector available in downlight or lensed downlight. Architectural, discrete polished self flange standard. Optional painted white flange is available. Meets RP-1 requirements with controlled light distribution at a 55° cut off.
The luminaire is type Non-IC. Insulation must be kept at a minimum of 3” away from fixture. Accommodates ceiling thickness from 1/2" to 2 1/4". Universal mounting brackets included. Compatible with C-channel, flat bar, wood joist bar hanger and EMT. Bar hangers must be ordered separately. C-channel is recommended for T-bar ceilings.
- ETL Listed to US and Canadian standards for damp locations (wet location when used with IRD402)
- 5-Year Intense LED Limited Warranty