- See trim below for Spec Sheet
- Precise center beam optics
- Accessory holder can hold-up to 2 media
- 16° Spot, 24° Narrow Flood, 37° Flood and 60° Flood
- 2700K, 3000K, 3500K and 4100K 82 CRI
- 2700K and 3000K 92 CRI (R9 Value = 59)
- 3 Step MacAdam (3 SDMC)
- LED mounted to die-cast / extruded aluminum heat sink w/ active cooling
- 50,000 hours average rated life at 70% output
- LED light engine, SynJet and driver are all accessible from below the ceiling
- Active thermal management with quiet and reliable operation noise rating below 22dBA
- 100K hour lifetime
- Power factor >.9, 50/60Hz
- Multiple dimming drivers available (See Impression LED driver specification sheet)
- Consult factory for DALI compatibility
Heavy duty black powder coated .18 gauge steel frame. Standard plaster frame accommodates 5⁄8” ceiling thickness. Specify -1 for ceiling thickness up to 1”. Junction box and driver are located on opposite ends of the housing, with easy access for maintenance and installation.
Housing types include IC Air-Tight, CCEA (Chicago Plenum), or Non-IC Rated (must specify). Non-IC rated housings must be kept at a minimum of 3” away from insulation. Butterfly brackets and adjustable hanger bars (14”-25”) with integral nail included. Butterfly brackets are compatible with C-channel, flat bar hanger and EMT. C-channel are recommended for T-bar ceilings. Bar hangers must be ordered separately.
Remote test switch included. Emergency driver operates LED load of up to 7.0 Watts at a maximum rated current (270 mA) for a minimum of 90 minutes. See submittal sheet IB-BSL17C-C2 for specifications.
Integral accessory holder accommodates (2) diffusion or color filters. See accessory submittal sheet for options. Accessory holder included with luminaire.
- ETL listed to US and Canadian standards for damp locations
- (-AIC Only) Air Tight Certified ASTM E283
- (-AIC Only) ETL listed for direct contact w/insulation
- (-CP Only) CCEA Chicago Plenum
- 10 Year LED Limited Warranty