- Precise center beam optics
- Accessory holder can hold-up to 2 media
- 16° Spot, 24° Narrow Flood, 37° Flood and 60° Flood
4" Impression LED Downlight
Impression™, a feature enriched, small aperture downlight that offers energy efficiency with an innovative high performance design. With its small unobtrusive aperture with precise center beam optics. Impression provides excellent shielding and glare control while still maintaining its high performance qualities. Impression offers multiple housing options including New Construction Non-IC, Airtight IC and CCEA (Chicago Plenum).
LED Light Engine
- 2700K, 3000K, 3500K and 4100K 82 CRI
- 2700K and 3000K 92 CRI (R9 Value = 59)
- 3 Step MacAdam (3 SDMC)
- LED mounted to die-cast / extruded aluminum heat sink w/ active cooling
- 50,000 hours average rated life at 70% output
- LED light engine, SynJet and driver are all accessible from below the ceiling
- Active thermal management with quiet and reliable operation noise rating below 22dBA
- 100K hour lifetime
- Power factor >.9, 50/60Hz
- Multiple dimming drivers available (See Impression LED driver specification sheet)
- Consult factory for DALI compatibility
Heavy duty black powder coated .18 gauge steel frame. Standard plaster frame accommodates 5⁄8” ceiling thickness. Specify -1 for ceiling thickness up to 1”. Junction box and driver are located on opposite ends of the housing, with easy access for maintenance and installation.
Housing types include IC Air-Tight, CCEA (Chicago Plenum), or Non-IC Rated (must specify). Non-IC rated housings must be kept at a minimum of 3” away from insulation. Butterfly brackets and adjustable hanger bars (14”-25”) with integral nail included. Butterfly brackets are compatible with C-channel, flat bar hanger and EMT. C-channel are recommended for T-bar ceilings. Bar hangers must be ordered separately.
SURFACE™ SIMULATED NATURAL FINISHES
- Available with RTRA306
- Available in 12 standard wood grain powder coated finishes
- Consult factory
Remote test switch included. Emergency driver operates LED load of up to 7.0 Watts at a maximum rated current (270 mA) for a minimum of 90 minutes. See submittal sheet IB-BSL17C-C2 for specifications.
Integral accessory holder accommodates (2) diffusion or color filters. See accessory submittal sheet for options. Accessory holder included with luminaire.
Listing / Warranty
- ETL listed to US and Canadian standards for damp locations (wet location when used with RTRD302)
- (-AIC Only) Air Tight Certified ASTM E283
- (-AIC Only) ETL listed for direct contact w/insulation
- (-CP Only) CCEA Chicago Plenum
- 10 Year LED Limited Warranty