- 12V MR16 (See specification for max. wattage per trim)
- 12V MR16 LED (See specification for max. wattage per trim)
4” Non-IC Shallow Low Voltage
4" Recessed downlight can be used for either commercial or residential new construction applications. For use in non-insulated ceilings. Must be kept at least 3” away from insulation. Choose from a variety of trim options including the baffles, gimbals, open reflectors, wall wash, and shower trims.
4" Adjustable Baffle Trim
4" Open Reflector
4" Adjustable Spot Trim
4" Slot Aperture Trim
4" Adjustable Pinhole with Baffle
4" Wall Wash with Reflector
4" Clear Reflector with Drop Glass
4" Shower with Albalite Lens
4" Shower with Fresnel Lens
4" Shower with Frosted Spot Lens
4" Shower with Sand Blasted Lens
- 35W maximum load
- Input: 120V or 277V 60Hz.
- Output: 11.7V 40kHz
- Available in magnetic or electronic
Aluminum housing adjusts to 5/8” ceiling thickness. Trims are held in place with high tension clips.
16 gauge galvanized steel frame. Must be kept at least 3” away from insulation. Fixture fully assembled including pre-wired transformer for easy installation. Frame includes bar hangers with nails for wood joist. Adjustable 14” - 25” for precise placement. Bar hangers include T-bar notch for T-grid ceiling installations
- ETL listed for thru-branch wiring and damp locations. For Non-IC recessed installation
- ETL listed for wet locations (See specification for compatible trims)
- ETL listed to US and Canadian standards