- Die-cast 6061 architectural grade aluminum
- Quick access to optical assembly via one hex screw and quarter-turn lens cover
- Dual-layer powder coat UV stabilized for durability
- Universal input 120-277V 50/60Hz
- Knuckle or yoke mount standard with 1/2” NPS to J-box (by others)
Rubicon™ Mini Floodlight Bullet with Knuckle Mount
The compact Rubicon Mini is constructed of die-cast 6061 architectural grade aluminum with a dual-layer, UV stabilized powder coat. Rubicon Mini is high performance from its core through its finish. While miniature in size, the Rubicon Mini delivers 850 and 1000 lumens. High performance TIR optics offer spot, narrow flood and flood distributions in a small, IP66 rated form-factor.
LED Light Engine
- Deep recessed LED provides single point source beam control
- 2 Step MacAdam (2 SDCM)
- 2700K, 3000K, 3500K and 4100K / 82 CRI
- 2700K and 3000K / 92 CRI
- 50,000 hours average rated life at 70% output
- Spot 12°, Narrow Flood 24° and Flood 40°
- Field interchangeable optics and filter media
- Optional media for various distributions, including diffuse, horizontal and vertical spread
- 120-277V Input
- ELV Reverse phase dimming, 120V only
- Over voltage, over current and short circuit protection. Auto recovery
- This product complies with IEEE C62.41 for surge endurance up to 2.5KV. Additional surage protection recommended. Damage from power surge is not covered by warranty
- Integral knuckle provides 180° vertical aiming and 360° horizontal rotation. Hex screw ensures precise aiming.
Aluminum 6061 available in black textured matte, bronze textured matte, bronze satin low gloss or white matte. RAL colors available by special order. Consult factory.
Directional shield provides 45° cutoff. Factory installed.
- ETL Listed to US and Canadian standards for wet locations
- IP66 Rated