- Dynamic warm dimming halogen style from 3000K to 1600K, along the black body curve
- Dimmable from 100% - 0.5% at a constant CCT
- On board thermal and optical feedback for color consitentcy of less than 3 Step MacAdam ellipse throughout operating range
The MX Dynamic Warm Dimming Adjustable provides beautiful illumination as it dims from a bright white light to a warm glow – replicating the color tones of sunrise and sunset. The MX system gradually and smoothly transitions the light emitted from 3000K at full intensity to 1600K at 0.5% along the black body curve – creating natural white light. Designed to mimic halogen style dimming, the MX is ideal for spaces where ambience is paramount such as restaurants, hotels, and other entertainment venues.
- 3000K to 1600K programmable tuning at 90 CRI at 3000K (85 average throughout CCT range)
- Less than 3 Step MacAdam (3 SDCM) binning within nominal CCTs
- 50,000 hours average rated life at 70% output
- On board thermal turndown
- Integrated driver tunes to dimmers across multiple luminaires
- Power factor >.9, 50/60Hz
- Universal 120/277V Input
- This product complies with IEEE C62.41 for surge endurance up to 2.5KV. Additional surge protection recommended. Damage from power surge is not covered by warranty.
Heavy duty black powder coated 18 gauge steel frame. Standard plaster frame accommodates 5/8” ceiling thickness, consult factory for thicker ceilings.
Available in adjustable or pinhole. High quality trims are die-cast using A380 aluminum and finished with durable powder coat. Aiming with locking 35º vertical and 359º horizontal adjustment.
Housing types include IC Air-Tight, CCEA (Chicago Plenum), or Non-IC Rated (must specify). Non-IC rated housings must be kept at a minimum of 3” away from insulation. Butterfly brackets are compatible with C-channel, adjustable bar hangers (14”-25”) and EMT. C-channel is recommended for T-bar ceilings. Bar hangers must be ordered separately. Max. ambient temperature: 113°F (45°C).
- 5 Year Intense LED Limited Warranty
- ETL listed to US and Canadian standards for damp locations
- -IC/CP Only) Air Tight Certified ASTM E283
- (-IC/CP Only) ETL listed for direct contact w/insulation
- (-CP Only) CCEA Chicago Plenum