- Tunable white can be set at any color temperature between 2100K and 4300K
- Color tunability tracks precisely just below the black body curve with independent brightness control for brilliant white light
- Dimmable from 100% - 0.5% at a constant CCT
- On board thermal and optical feedback for color consitentcy of less than 3 Step MacAdam ellipse throughout operating range
The MX Tunable White Downlight provides beautiful, white illumination while maintaining a high level of color quality throughout the dimming range. The system allows users to tune the LED color temperature from 2100K to 4300K with independent brightness control from 100% down to 0.5% at a constant CCT. On-board intelligence allows for synchronous control across luminaires along with a self-learning feature that helps the system adapt to different dimmer technologies.
- 2100K to 4300K programmable tuning at 90 CRI at 3000K (85 average throughout CCT range)
- Less than 3 Step MacAdam (3 SDCM) binning within nominal CCTs
- 50,000 hours average rated life at 70% output
- On board thermal turndown
- Integrated driver tunes to dimmers across multiple luminaires
- Power factor >.9, 50/60Hz
- Universal 120/277V Input
- This product complies with IEEE C62.41 for surge endurance up to 2.5KV. Additional surge protection recommended. Damage from power surge is not covered by warranty.
Heavy duty black powder coated 18 gauge steel frame. Standard plaster frame accommodates 5/8” ceiling thickness, consult factory for thicker ceilings.
Available in downlight, lensed downlight, pinhole, or lensed pinhole. High quality trims are die-cast using A380 aluminum and finished with durable powder coat. Perforated mesh frame is die-cast to a 0.8mm thickness to easily adhere to joint compound for seamless and trimless mounting.
Housing types include IC Air-Tight, CCEA (Chicago Plenum), or Non-IC Rated (must specify). Non-IC rated housings must be kept at a minimum of 3” away from insulation. Butterfly brackets are compatible with adjustable bar hangers (14”-25”) and EMT. Bar hangers must be ordered separately. Max. ambient temperature: 113°F (45°C).
- ETL listed to US and Canadian standards for damp locations (wet location when used with MXT-STLD302 or MXT-STLD308)
- (-IC/CP Only) Air Tight Certified ASTM E283
- (-IC/CP Only) ETL listed for direct contact w/insulation
- (-CP Only) CCEA Chicago Plenum
- 5 Year LED Limited Warranty