- Dimming profile that warms as it dims, launching at 3000K at full intensity to 1800K at 1%
- Warm dim profile mimics the dimming curve of halogen getting warmer as intensity decreases.
SS LED downlights are designed for use in low to medium application heights. Warm Dim technology delivers a dimming profile that warms as it dims, offering a tunable range of 3000K at 100% to 1800K at 1%. Create more intimate and relaxing environments by emulating the familiar glow of traditional halogen light sources. Available in 4” and 6” apertures.
- 3000K to 1800K at 90 CRI
- 3 Step MacAdam (3 SDCM) binning within nominal CCTs
- 50,000 hours average rated life at 70% output
- Universal voltage 120-277V (347V available, consult factory)
- Osram Optotronic® standard with 0-10V dimming to 1%
- Power factor >.9, 50/60Hz
- Multiple dimming options available
Specification grade reflector with 1.2mm thickness. Reflector available in haze or white. Architectural, discrete polished self lange standard. Optional painted white flange is available. Meets RP-1 requirements with controlled light distribution at a 55° cut off.
Heavy duty galvanized steel frame with a large access junction box. ETL listed for through wiring. LED light engine and driver are accessible from above or below ceiling.
- ETL listed to US and Canadian standards for damp locations.