- Powered by Osram PrevaLED® Cube LED Module
- 50,000 hours at 70% lumen maintenance
- No heat, mercury or UV
- Available in 1100, 1500, 2000, 3000lm and 4000lm
- 80 CRI & 2700K, 3000K, 3500K, 4000K CCT
This product will be replaced with the upgraded SSG4 on 11/2/18. Please see SS8G4DRR for the new specifications.
8” SS downlight provides superior performance and consistent general illumination in a low glare aperture. Delivering up to 4000lm, factory standard 1% dimming and 120 – 277 out-of-the-box universal voltage, The SS Series is ideal for use in low to medium ceiling heights in retail, commercial and hospitality applications.
- Universal voltage 120-277V
- Osram Optotronic® standard with 0-10V dimming to 1%
- Power factor >.9, 50/60Hz
- Multiple dimming options available
Three high tensions springs secure fixture into ceiling with up to 5/8” thickness.
Specification grade reflector with 1.2mm thickness. Reflector available in clear specular, haze or white. Architectural, discrete polished self flange standard. Optional painted white flange is available. Meets RP-1 requirements with controlled light distribution at a 55° cut off.
- ETL listed for thru-branch wiring and damp locations. For Non-IC recessed installation
- ETL listed to US and Canadian standards