- High performance, small aperture LED downlight
- 2 Step MacAdam Ellipse binning (2SDCM) ensures color consistency across luminaires
- Die-cast aluminum trims with architectural finish options
- Interchangeable round and square trims
- Field changeable optics
Designed with quality and convenience in mind, the XS Adjustable luminaire offers leading LED technology in a single, modular platform for consistent illumination and hassle-free installation. Engineered to offer the ultimate in contractor friendly installation, XS is available in IC or Non-IC remodel and new construction. Offering the latest in dimming control and quality, XS features an exclusive all-in-one driver with 0-10V and phase dimming. An adjustable gimbal provides 30° of vertical and 360° horizontal aiming.
- High quality LED with 2 SDCM binning
- Choice of 92 CRI & 82 CRI in 2700K, 3000K, 3500K or 4000K
- 50,000 hours L70 (rated life at 70% output)
- 0-10V 1% or ELV reverse/forward phase dimming
- 120V or 277V input; Power factor >.9 , 50/60Hz
- This product complies with IEEE C62.41 for surge endurance up to 2.5KV. Additional surge protection recommended. Damage from power surge is not covered by warranty.
- Forward/Reverse phase and 0-10V dimming options available via single driver option
- Forward/ reverse phase dimming- 120V only
- 0-10V 1% dimming
- Remodel style housing made from 20 gauge nickel plated cold rolled steel
- Standard 1/2” collar accommodates up to 1” ceiling thickness
- Extended collar options available for field installation up to 2-inch ceiling thickness
- For new construction, plaster frame XS2-NCFR (see below for details) is recommended
High quality die-cast aluminum trim with durable powder coat available in multiple finishes
Housing types include IC Air-Tight or Non-IC Rated (must specify). Non-IC rated housings must be kept at a minimum of 3” away from insulation.
- Driver Assembly: ETL listed to US and Canadian standards for damp location
- Trim Assembly: ETL listed to US and Canadian standards for wet location
- (-IC Only) ETL listed for direct contact w/insulation