first, a High Performance
Second, a Handrail
Second, a Handrail
V-Rail, a solid state luminaire designed to illuminate stairways, ramps and paths of egress that also performs as a handrail or guardrail, is now available in both 1.9" OD super high output and a NEW 1.5" OD high output. Capable of delivering high levels of uniform light at an excess of 10-foot candles on the path, V-Rail exceeds light levels as required by safety codes such as ANSI and NFPA. The solid-state 24V light source is integral to the rail assembly and offers 50,000 hours of life at 70% lumen maintenance. Offering strength, durability and longevity, V-Rail is available in 6005-T5 aluminum or 304 stainless steel construction. For severe or corrosive environments, 316 stainless steel is available, extended lead times apply.
- True 1.5" outer diameter
- 90° lens aperture ensures optimum light control
- Unique 3-part IDA-approved optical system
- Precise symmetrical or asymmetrical light distribution
- 1.9" outer diameter
- 160° lens aperture provides additional glare control and cut-off for unparalleled performance
- Ultra-high output
- For stairway or guardrail applications
- Post, embedded or wall mount options
- Standard, seamless, remote driver, or integral driver
- Complies with ADA requirements and other applicable codes
- IDA - “Dark Sky” approved.
- Dimming and emergency options are available
- Standard and custom infill options
- Meets IP66 Specifications
- Available with SURFACE: Simulated Natural Finishes
- Suitable for interior or exterior installation
Architectural drawings or detailed elevation drawings are required for a V-Rail quotation. A photometric layout will be provided if requested. Once an order is placed, Intense lighting will provide detailed shop drawings for approval. V-Rail will be delivered to the job site ready for installation. A detailed assembly drawing will be provided along with dimensions and power drop locations.
All products included will be labeled clearly to match the assembly drawing. Certain tools/equipment will be required for the assembly of V-Rail. A detailed list of tools can be found in the V-Rail Installation Guide.